- 1/4 EA Ho Farms Spring Onion Juliane
- 2 EA Celery stalk Juliane
- 1 EA Ho Farms Carrot (medium sized) Juliane
- 1 TBS Garlic Minced
- 1 TBS Ginger Minced
- 1 TBS Lemon Grass Minced
- 1 TBS Neutral Oil
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 TBS Green Curry Paste
- 1.5 Cups Ho Farms Okra
- 4 EA Kaffir Lime Leaf
- 1 TBS Lemon Juice
- 1 TBS Honey
- TT Salt
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Basil
- Combine first 7 ingredients in pan on stove top with medium-high head.
- Once these ingredients start to caramelize, add the solid part of the coconut milk and green curry
- The green curry and coconut milk will separate into a green oil. At this point add in the Okra, Kaffir lime leave, Lemon Juice, Honey, and the remaining coconut milk. Salt to taste.
- Cook until the Okra is soft (about 10 minutes) then add in fresh herbs before serving
- 16 OZ Ho Farms Cherry Tomato Comfit
- TBS Congnac
- 3 Cup Torn Bread Croutons
- 1/4 Cup Basil Juliane
- 2 TBS Olive Oil/Remaining Oil from Comfit
- TT Salt and Pepper
- 4 OZ Goat Cheese
- 2 TBS Balsamic Reduction
- Heat a Sautee Pan on high and add Tomato's (strained) and Cognac and cook until the flame burns out.
- Add to a bowl containing Croutons, Basil, Olive Oil, Salt, and Pepper
- Toss together and plate. Crumble Goat Cheese evenly over the mixture and drizzle with Balsamic Reduction.